tisdag 12 april 2011

Week 15, Tuesday

Alright, there have been some changes since last week.
But let us take it step by step.

Yesterday (Monday) was an interesting day. I searched for different sponsors who could give us free badges to our game. It was a bit of a challenge. Plenty of companies told me that they got these requests everyday and that they nowadays have policies which says that they won’t give away any badges anymore. But I got a fair deal from one of the companies and I hope that the school can provide us with some money for it.
My next mission will be to promote our idea about the badges to our teachers and school and hopefully get some financial support.


We had a meeting with all the leads today (Tuesday) and it went.... well, what can I say? There were some discussions and arguments, but I believe that everyone will feel alright in the end. 
Let’s make a long story short. We have had two people being responsible for the role as the producer. One focused on the programmers, and the other one focused on the graphics/artists. I have been one of the co-producers and shared that responsibility with another person. So the main topics on today’s meeting involved discussions about the booth, and about letting me be the only producer and let the other person continuously focus on his main responsibility as a great lead artist.
...and by making a long story short, I am now the producer instead of co-producer.
I feel the need to attach a picture from the internet to explain about how plenty of people probably see each other in the/a work pyramid.
Note: this does not reflect on my opinion. I just thought that the picture was funny.

That is all for now. Thanks for reading my blog.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar