måndag 9 maj 2011

No more badges

And so, after all my working hours and stress about finding badges and companies that would be willing to give us some discount and help us with the badges, my team decided that they no longer would like to pay for the badges... Or at least half of the group felt that way, even if they wanted it from the beginning. So after some discussion we decided that candy would be a good thing to have instead (the way to a man´s heart goes through his stomach) so I am now searching for candy. About 10 kilogram candy will be stored at our booth on GGC.


I am now working with our t-shirts and getting our game out on GGC:s homepage.

Here is how our badges woud have looked like:

Brotherhoods badge. Art made by Jerker Gullbrand.




Freedoms badge. Art by Jerker Gullbrand.
Thank you for reading my blog.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar