tisdag 17 maj 2011

So much to do, so little time

My work as a producer is reaching a stress level i never thought I would feel.
I am worried about not having a multiplayer game to GGC. I have changed the work hours and had a serious talk with all the team members about the seriousness state we are in. We had a great discussion about everything and tried to reason about a good solution to everything. It went well - thank god!

After my epic quest to look at different candy companies in Sweden, and talked with a lot of them about the price, I realized that our best solution would be to find a wholesale company here in Visby. I found (with quite a lot of research) a wholesaler company that started selling candy about 7 days ago here in Visby, and they were really friendly and helped us with everything.
Our t-shirt company also asked me to visit them and take a look at our t-shirts and the colors. I took two graphic people from our group (Malin and Jimmy) to join me in my candy and t-shirt adventure.
We were pleased with the t-shirts (I let them decide which color to use) and we also agreed with the same kind of candy. We brought a lot of candy (about 9 kilogram) that we will treat to our visitors at the gotland game conference.
So come and eat some candy and play our game while doing so ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar